First Quality 5” Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed Review | Better World Pets
When you’re taking care of aging dogs, you’ll understand how much they need tender loving care. The older they are, the more prone they are to diseases and disorders like hip dysplasia, arthritis and the like. Older dogs need a proper bed to sleep on to ease pain or to avoid it altogether. As dogbedsview team said, the First Quality 5” Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed offers the perfect solution.
First Quality 5” Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed Review
Do you wish to gift your canine some luxury just like yours? Literally, the dog bed by the Better World Pets is creating and doing quality justification for this requirement. The first layer on the interiors is covered with a 2 inches Orthopedic Memory Foam Gel, while the second layer constitutes of the high-density supportive foam base.
While the third layer features a removable, washable and waterproof layer for better durability and protection. If you want additional replacement covers, then you can purchase them separately. This option will be made available in the same Dog bed page.
5” thick orthopedic dog bed gently cushions pressure points. Uses pure and premium memory foam. Waterproof dog bed cover, Washable 180 GSM removable cover. Non-skid bottom for extra safety. Sleek design that fits perfectly in tight spaces. Comes with a durable zipper to provide easy removal of cover. 10% of the purchase is donated to the Human Society of the United States.Does not easily sag or flatten out. For dogs weighing 1 to 2 lbs. The measurement is given as 18” x 24” in terms of the dimensions.
- There are so many things to love about the First Quality 5” Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed by Better World Pets. All its features have been specifically designed to address the needs of aging dogs or dogs prone to muscular disorders.
- The 5” thick bed helps to cushion pressure points so that aging dogs that are diagnosed with arthritis and dysplasia will be able to lie, rest, or sleep comfortably. The bed uses 100% shredded memory foam fill so that it is both soft and firm because the bed is densely packed as well.
- The result of the use of such memory foam fill is a bed that’s flexible, easy to transport, and holds its shape well. It doesn’t easily sag or flatten out when carried or used often.
- The design of the First Quality 5” Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed by Better World Pets should not be overlooked. It can easily fit in tight spaces, making it perfect even for small homes. It comes in a variety of colors that goes well with a contemporary home.
- The dog bed is also designed to need as little maintenance as possible. It has a waterproof lining so you won’t have to worry about washing when there are accidents. It also comes with a durable 180 GSM cover that can be easily removed with the help of a durable zipper. The cover is fully washable.
- Also, a non-skin bottom gives it added protection especially if your dog is an active sleeper. You won’t have to worry about the bed moving around as well.
- Lastly, you’ll love that 10% of the purchase of each First Quality 5” Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed by Better World Pets is donated to the Humane Society of the United States, which is the largest animal-protection organization in America.
- Also, if you’re not content with your First Quality 5” Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed, you can return it within a year of delivery. That’s a 1 year money back guarantee that you can enjoy.
- If your dog is a heavy chewer, the First Quality 5” Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed won’t stand a chance. Hence, it is recommended that you go for the heavy-duty dog beds instead. If you have a puppy less than 6 months old at home, this isn’t the recommended dog bed for him or her as well.
- If you take out the cover for a wash, you might be bothered by the smell of the foam fill. It smells like glue or plastic and doesn’t easily dissipate.
- Because of the dog bed’s color and cover material, it does attract as well as show some dog hair, especially if your dog is a heavy shedder. The dog slobber also shows up as white streaks. This is very common with dogs, but unless you don’t want a dog bed that will easily look like dog furniture, you might want to look for another dog bed of a different material.
While the Better World Pets orthopedic dog bed comes in different colors that fit a contemporary home, if you do want a bit of color to your dog bed, you might want to go for the 5” Thick Orthopedic Dog Bed by Exceptional Sheets. It is a lot more expensive but the cover is still fully washable and still comes in different sizes to fit small, medium, or large dogs.
Rather than the memory foam shreds used by Better World Pets, Exceptional Sheets orthopedic dog bed uses a gel infused memory foam on top of a density foam for its bed. It also has a protective encasement aside from the 100% cotton cover to give your foam ultra-protection from damage.
A good product that’s very thoughtful when it comes to design. It isn’t designed for heavy chewers or small puppies so it gets a 4.5 out of 5 rating.