BRINDLE Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed Review 2019
When it comes to choosing an orthopedic bed for your dog, you shouldn’t buy the first one you see with an orthopedic tag on it. There’s more to choosing an orthopedic dog bed and much to consider. The BRINDLE Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed is one bed that will leave you with all your questions and concerns answered.
This is an all-day snoozing spot for your furry buddy! It offers a lasting comfort and also cares for your pet in the best way. For easy maintenance, the plush cover on the dog bed can be unzipped and put into the machine for washing!
BRINDLE Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed Review
As per dog’sview, first thing you need to consider is the sleeping style of your canine, and the place of installation. For example, if you are planning to set it up for your dog’s house/kennel, then measure the dimension first before fixing a particular dog bed. Also, their sleeping style is another which you need to check out well to choose the right pet bed. It is the best value dog bed of this year.
3” thick dog bed from shredded memory foam fill. Helps eliminate pressure points for dogs prone to having or who currently have musculoskeletal injuries or disorders. Increases breathability to make sure your dog won’t be too hot. Portable and lightweight making it a great companion for travel.
Fits easily in 36” x 23” dog crates. Consistency of the bed is soft yet supportive and conforms to the weight and pressures of your dog. Cover is made with soft microsuede material that can be easily removed for washing. Measures 34“ x 22” good for medium-sized dogs
- What you’ll like first about the BRINDLE Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed with Removable Washable Cover is that it is built for easy care and lasting comfort. Whether it’s for napping in the morning, a siesta in the afternoon, or for snoozing all day, the BRINDLE Dog Bed will do the job so well.
- It doesn’t just use any foam; it uses high-quality orthopedic memory foam. This type of foam helps to eliminate pressure points, while at the same time give extra comfort with its soft fabric cover. The use of shredded memory foam helps give the bed better airflow making the sleep surface breathable.
- Not only is the cover made of durable material, but so is the inside the bed as well. There are stitched inner baffles that hold the foam pieces into place. This prevents clumping or shifting of the foam shreds inside, making it uncomfortable for your pet to sleep on and no longer orthopedic. It also keeps its shape very well even after extended use.
- The BRINDLE Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed with Removable Washable Cover is designed with easy care in mind. Simply open the cover using the easy access zipper, remove, and wash.
- Another thing, fur manages to stay off the soft suede cover and vacuuming it is easy. The vacuum attachment can go through the cover in a breeze, no hitches or anything.
- It comes vacuum-packed, like most dog beds do, but it takes at least an hour before it puffs up to its full size. Try to entertain your dog and yourself while waiting just so you don’t get tired and irritated.
- It also comes with that new pillow smell when you open it up from the vacuum pack for the first time. However, this can easily be remedied by washing the covers or airing the pillow under the sun for several hours. The smell will eventually fade away.
BRINDLE also has a variety of dog beds that you can choose from. You can compare the BRINDLE Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed with Removable Washable Cover with the BRINDLE Waterproof Designer Memory Foam Pet Bed Charcoal Velour and the BRINDLE 4 inch Solid Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed with Removable Waterproof Velour Cover.
The BRINDLE Waterproof Designer Memory Foam Pet Bed Charcoal Velour offers different features that you may like better than the Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed model. It is 1” thicker and instead of shredded memory foam fill, it uses 2” of conforming memory foam on top of 2” high density supportive foam.
It also has a waterproof layer under the cover to protect it from messes. A non-slip bottom keeps it from sliding across your floors for added protection.
On the other hand, the BRINDLE 4” Solid Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed has slight variations that you might like better as well. First, it has a 100% waterproof cover to protect against bodily fluids, accidents, and even dirt and hair.
It uses 2” comfort memory foam together with 2” high density support foam. The bed is also naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to infestations of dust mites.
Whichever dog bed you end up choosing depends on your budget and personal preference. Your dog’s opinion of the bed helps quite a lot, too. But you’ll only really know when your dog gets to try the bed.
It helps to check out the reviews of people who have already bought the bed as well. But you’ll get a better perspective when you take the chance to review the different features that make each bed unique and perfect for you and your dog.
The thickness, easy care feature, and comfort offered by the BRINDLE Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed with Removable Washable Cover deserves a 5 out of 5 product rating.